FS: RSD Extras

I had to run to ME for a family thing so on the way I hit up a few shops that typically have RSD stuff leftover. If your looking for any of these still let me know. If you don't want to send as a Gift, please add $1 or $2 to the price, pretty much looking to break even, but don't want to lose money. Prices are obviously a little higher for our friends in Canada due to shipping.

Anyway I have:

Breakfast Club Soundtrack: $25ppd

Straylight Run: $19ppd - Sold

Empire Records Soundtrack: $28 - Sold

Refused: $32ppd - Sold

Bronx Split: $15ppd -Sold

Botch: $26ppd - Sold

Electric Anthology: (Opened / Black) $20ppd

Also found another green copy of Mastodon's Crack the Skye. Opened but never played if you want it: $24ppd

Couple of sellers seem to have bailed. Few things available again. Rather sell here than the Bay.

I'll take the Bronx split. Also which botch album is it? Anthology? I'm also interested in the mastodon record. Which pressing is it? Save the Bronx and mastodon for me! Thanks.

Ah hell dude, someone PM'd me about the Bronx. You gotta PM a fella. Botch is the anthology. Sealed so I don't know the color, I suspect black but no idea.

You can still get Bronx here for only a $1 or $2 more if it helps.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Mariachi-El-Bronx-%7B47%7D-The-Bronx-%252d-Split-LP.html