Goodbye Tomorrow - Tied By Miles EP

Does anyone know this band or remember them? While going through some stuff I found some of their self produced CD EPs before they signed to Equal Vision. With the original singer Matt Gilbert (Which I think was a better fit). And before they changed their name to Alive In Wild Paint.

Here is some video of their stuff

Time Restraints

I loved this band. Then they changed their name and made a mediocre full length under it. The terrible part was when their van got broken into or stolen or something like that and they lost ALL their stuff. They just quietly stopped being a band after that. No official announcement. I saw them at the Middle East upstairs in Cambridge, MA and they were awesome, and really nice guys.

*Terminal (the newer singer of Goodbye Tomorrow's old band) was awesome also.

** My favorite Goodbye Tomorrow jam.

I remember seeing this band. They were great. I used to do street team stuff for their record label (Hourzero) before they signed w/ Equal Vision and then changed their name. Sort of went downhill when Matthew left and they got their new singer. Terrific band though. Time Restrains was an absolute great song.