Signed Anberlin Vinyl Wanted

l014

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a signed Anberlin Vinyl to give to my friend for her birthday. Would anyone have one that they are willing to sell or have a friend who they can put me in touch with who may have one. My friend had her eye on the 7" impossible promo from their most recent album but i have had a lot of trouble tracking one down.

If anyone can help me out it will be greatly apreciated

-L

Hey everyone. I've been looking for a signed Anberlin Vinyl to give to my friend for her birthday. Would anyone have one that they are willing to sell or have a friend who they can put me in touch with who may have one. My friend had her eye on the 7" impossible promo from their most recent album but i have had a lot of trouble tracking one down.

If anyone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated

-L

Would you want the outer jacket to the godspeed 7" for the cost of shipping? not signed, but kind of free. It'd be good if she wants it for decoration or something.

Apparently these came free with the pre-order of cities, and my gf, not a vinyl collector, is using the record for room decoration. I don't blame her--idk why they would hand out free 7"s to people who pre-ordered the CD. I'm sure most don't care about vinyl, nor have a turntable.

If anyone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated

-L

Would you want the outer jacket to the godspeed 7" for the cost of shipping? not signed, but kind of free. It'd be good if she wants it for decoration or something.

Apparently these came free with the pre-order of cities, and my gf, not a vinyl collector, is using the record for room decoration. I don't blame her--idk why they would hand out free 7"s to people who pre-ordered the CD. I'm sure most don't care about vinyl, nor have a turntable.

If anyone wants this, PM me. not checking the thread anymore. -free bump-

try newburycomics.com, thats where the impossible 7" was originally available from and it looks like they still have it.

i think you have to buy it along with the dark is the way cd.

cd: http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-1466057N

7": http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-1468348N

they only ship to the us so unless youre overseas you should be good with that. they also have signed new surrender booklets.

oh and btw, that 7" looks awesome! ;)

try newburycomics.com, thats where the impossible 7" was originally available from and it looks like they still have it.

i think you have to buy it along with the dark is the way cd.

cd: http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-1466057N

7": http://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-1468348N

they only ship to the us so unless youre overseas you should be good with that. they also have signed new surrender booklets.

oh and btw, that 7" looks awesome! ;)

At first I was surprised they had some left but then I remembered they probably have a ton left over...they pressed over 900 of them after all.