Superchunk - This Summer 7"

Guest realtalk

Guest realtalk

Superchunk 7-inch in stores June 12; Mac performing at Origami in L.A. to celebrate

On June 12, Superchunk will release a new single just in time for summer! “This Summer,” the A-side of this limited-edition seven-inch, is the first new Superchunk single since the 2010 release of their widely acclaimed album Majesty Shredding. The B-side features the band’s own take on Bananarama’s ’80s hit “Cruel Summer.” As a bonus, the physical single will include a digital download code for an acoustic version of “This Summer.”

This 7-inch will be in stores on June 12, and to celebrate, Mac will perform a solo set at Origami in Los Angeles at 7

• 1 year later...

I could have sworn I've seen it on Discogs before, but I just checked and yeah, nothing. 

Did anyone ever see the RSD single Superchunk put out this year? I don't even think my local shop got a copy (the same one where I found This Summer). 

I snagged a copy. None of the shops in Tampa got one. I had to drive to a little shop about an hour from me to get it. Well worth it, though.