my band is doing a 7" on asian man help!

aaron, you're dead to me (not the band).

Uhh... not that I care, but is this entire exchange just a joke or was there really some sort of falling out between you guys? If so, perhaps just take it off the forums? ???

stop taking the internerd so seriously, especially the goings on with messageboards. Eric and Aaron are some of my best friends...we just fuck with each other way too much and drag inside jokes into the public eye.

Uhh... not that I care, but is this entire exchange just a joke or was there really some sort of falling out between you guys? If so, perhaps just take it off the forums? ???

stop taking the internerd so seriously, especially the goings on with messageboards. Eric and Aaron are some of my best friends...we just fuck with each other way too much and drag inside jokes into the public eye.

Like I said, I don't care, it just seemed to start getting weird if you guys were serious.

Sorry I interrupted your joke.

Like I said, I don't care, it just seemed to start getting weird if you guys were serious.

Sorry I interrupted your joke.

don't worry, if you hadn't screwed it up, surely aaron would have...

dang. i said it.