Gruff Beard Records 008 - Melissa & Paul "Live Hard" 10"EP

Hiya folks. Luke from Gruff Beard here. It feels like ages since I posted on this board, but it's nice to be back. Here's what we got going on in Gruff Beard land...

GBR 008 - Melissa & Paul "Live Hard" 10" EP and Summer Tour w/Dead Ringer

First and foremost, we are proud to announce that GBR 008 is here! This wonderful slab of 10" vinyl comes to you from our friends Melissa & Paul and is entitled "Live Hard". Co-released with our friends at Bedside Manner, this 10" EP marks the beginning of some broader horizons for us here at Gruff Beard and we couldn't be more stoked to put this out for your listening pleasure. Based out of northern New Jersey, the dynamic duo of Melissa Lucciola (vocals/guitar) and Paul Chiesa (drums/vocals) play passionate punk/garage/blues that is sure to get your toes a tappin'. "Live Hard" features six brand new songs; and, we can say with confidence that this is the best material these cats have recorded to date! If you dig on The White Stripes and The Black Keys then you will find plenty to love about this EP.

All copies of this record come housed in beautiful, screenprinted chipboard covers along with a free digital download code for the entire album. Pressing information is as follows:

-100 blue vinyl (Gruff Beard exclusive)

-100 white vinyl (M&P/Bedside Manner exclusive)

-100 black vinyl

Buy here: http://gruffbeardrecords.limitedrun.com/categories/gruff-beard-records'>http://gruffbeardrecords.limitedrun.com/categories/gruff-beard-records

Melissa & Paul: www.melissaandpaulmakemusic.wordpress.com

www.melissandpaul.bandcamp.com

Bedside Manner: www.bedsidemannercollective.wordpress.com

If you happen to be on the West Coast, you do not want to miss M&P's summer tour with our friends in Dead Ringer! Here are the dates thus far:

MELISSA & PAUL WEST COAST SUMMER TOUR w/ DEAD RINGER

June 23rd – Fresno, CA – TBA

June 24th – Los Angeles, CA – The Blue Star

June 25th – Flagstaff/Phoenix, AZ – The Trunk Space

June 26th – Albuquerque, NM – TBA

June 27th – Denver, CO – TBA

June 28th – Salt Lake City, UT – Underground

June 29th – Boise, ID – TBA

June 30th – Portland, OR – The Bomb Shelter

July 1st – Seattle, WA – Tavern

July 2nd – Longview, WA – TBA

July 3rd – Redding, CA – TBA

July 4th – Reno, NV – TBA

July 5th – Stockon, CA – TBA

July 6th – San Francisco, CA – Candy’s House

July 7th – Oakland, CA – Eli’s Mile High Club

The Fest 11

It's summer time here in Florida and that can mean only one thing: The Fest will be here before we know it! We cannot divulge the details just yet, but I will say that we have something very special planned for this most glorious of annual occasions. Chuck and I are still hammering out all of the fine points, but I can promise this is something to get stoked for. Once we have everything finalized, we will make an official announcement regarding this release within the next month or two.

That's about does it for now my friends. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

-L

http://gruffbeardrecords.limitedrun.com/

http://gruffbeardrecords.bandcamp.com/

Hey...I placed an order this past Fridday for the Sister Kisser / Candy Hearts split 7"...sent a message regarding my order...hopefully y'all saw it.

Hey Juan!

Yep I saw it just did not get a chance to repsond over the weekend but thank you so much for your order and support and I am almost positive we have 5 different colors in stock so it should not be a problem!