EBAY: $2 records. lots of them

• 2 weeks later...

more up now.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vinyljunkiedistro/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=100&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Murder Suicide Pact, Mid Carson July, Monuments to Ruins, Managra, Miltown, Modern Life Is War, More To Pride, Mongoloids, Mark Bruback / Whorehouse of Representatives, Kontraattaque, Iconoclast, Introspect, Moral Crux / Boris The Sprinkler, Mysterious Briefcase, Sixer, The Starvations, Melee, Acid Reflux, Morbid Life Society, Right Brigade, Mumble and Peg, Monster X, The X Rays, Capitalist Casualties, Phleg Camp, Racebannon / To Dream Of Autumn, Mad Rats, The Stakeout, The Murderers, Bright Calm Blue / To Dream Of Autumn, Seein Red, Right On, Ultimate Warriors, Utter Bastard, Sunday Morning Einsteins, Regulator Watts, Candyland Carcrash, Mainspring, My Luck, Carpenter Ant, Ruins, Mutant, The Insults, Manual Seve, Mr California and the State Police, Soul Vandals, Murder City Wrecks, Mine, Murdock, New Found Glory, Now Denial, Nasa Space Universe, Out Hud, Waifle, J Church, Napalm Death, Destroyer, Unholy Grave / Agathocles, Hewhocorupts, Xbrainiax, Makara, Mock Heroic, Manumission, Over and Out, NOFX, No Slogan, Nux Vomica, Minnow, Madison, Night Wound, Halfmast, Heat, Naked Angels, Go!, GTC, Deskonocidos, Civil Victim, Chokehold, Police Line, Devoid Of Faith, I Quit!, Shang-A-Lang......

a ton more

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey, would you combien shipping cost to France ? Just to know before I bid on some of those!

if i lived in the states id buy shit loads :( do you ship to the uk?

He does combined shipping (it's written in almost every record's description) and he ships worldwide (this is written on the main page)

I pm'd him through eBay and he replied in a few minutes.