Tragically Hip vinyl?

I did! I was at the Barrie show. I was a little disappointed they played so many new songs and left out classics like Nautical Disaster, Vaccination Scar, Three Pistols, Fiddlers Green, In View, and a ton of other oldies... but overall I had a great time seeing one of my favourite bands for the first time.

I really want their albums on vinyl but they all seem to go for over $100 on ebay. I wish they would reissue them all on 180g 2xLP.

I agree, they didn't even play Little Bones, Fully Completely OR Lionized. Wasn't overly happy with the setlist or the audience, but I loved the venue. Yeah, they really do need to press all their earlier albums on vinyl.

Really? I guess you were at the Niagara Falls show. I would lose it if they didn't play Little Bones. They played it in Barrie! I would be the happiest guy in the world to own all albums (except Trouble at the Henhouse) on 2xLP 180g. I don't know why they haven't, since they're in such high demand on ebay.

Not a clue. I'm not a huge fan of the whole boxset idea. Don't ask me why, I just never have been.

I would be completely happy with either a box set or individual. I would buy all except Trouble at the Henhouse anyway, so I would end up with pretty much the same with a box set or not.