PO: Two Gallants - THE BLOOM AND THE BLIGHT

Hello Children,

Like a slow, agonizing strip tease, we are in the process of revealing our forthcoming record, THE BLOOM AND THE BLIGHT, one tantalizing detail at a time. 

We would like to thank Tyson’s mother Debbie Vogel for showing such brilliant foresight in taking the cover photo sometime around 1988. There is still a lot of speculation as to what is actually going on here. Apparently by the age of 7 or 8 Adam was already trying out being an arrogant front man and Tyson’s fingers were bleeding.  

Starting today, you can pre-order the new album directly from twogallants.com.  By doing so, you will get a free download of "My Love Won't Wait" immediately and your orders will ship a few days before the US release date of Sep 4. A special vinyl package will also be available at release: a 180 gram LP that comes with a bonus 7-inch, which includes a cover of Abner Jay’s “I’m So Depressed” and an etching by Tyson as an artwork B-side. We also have a signed, limited edition silk screened poster of the album art printed by Lil Tuffy. All pre-orders will be entered into a contest to win the one of a kind acetate used to make the bonus 7 inch.