PO: THE CHARIOT - ONE WING (NO VINYL OPTION)

@shittyrambo

I take it your probably not to fond of everything is alive Then? Lol. I know most people hate the feedback but I find it almost like an instrument of it's own on that record.

"and then, came then" is still the heaviest song I have EVER heard in my life. That record is the epitome of HARDCORE!

@tkelly

Yeah man, this band got me into heavy music..that choir at the end of and then came then is killer! Yellow dress, locked knees is still one of the more unique songs I've ever heard, makes me miss taco :(

Heres a fun fact about the unsung e.p..

All the pre-orders came in a red cd case instead of the normal blue. Not really groundbreaking, but they've always been super inventive with there merch. Stuff like that make them pefect candidates for vinyl..maybe a boxset even.

"and then, came then" is still the heaviest song I have EVER heard in my life. That record is the epitome of HARDCORE!

Definitely a murderous song. i would love to hear it live. One of the times i saw them, they tacked on the "devil is in Atlanta" part at the end of another song and it was glorious.

@shittyrambo

I take it your probably not to fond of everything is alive Then? Lol. I know most people hate the feedback but I find it almost like an instrument of it's own on that record.

I never said I disliked anything. Just nice to hear them change their sound a bit as they mature (like with any band).

• 4 weeks later...