face to face "econolive" 10" wanted

yeah...been looking for this for 8 or 9 years, closest I've ever come to finding it was my friend Tony has the cover, but the vinyl melted in the back seat of his car YEARS ago...

trade you for something from the label releases...or I'm willing to buy it.

that's all for now.

discuss the greatness of face to face's music...oh yeah...built in thread hijack!!

i have one but unfortunately i wont give it up. i need the disconnected 7", paint it black 7", some comp stuff, and big choice (which ill probably never get). i thought about doing all the variations and colors but id rather focus on getting all the releases first before i dive in deeper.

this band means more to me than most and theyre easily one of my top three favorite bands of all time. i always considered them extremely underrated. i went to 5 out of their last 6 shows and those final two shows they did were unbelievable. i still wish they were around and playing shows.

yeah...that record is in japan though...not going to risk it.

I saw them on the last tour in Chicago at the Metro and I definitely cried. They were the first punk rock band i really got into in the mid-90's and yeah...many many good memories seeing those dudes play live. Every now and then i just get on a face to face kick and listen to them constantly.

I saw them on the last tour in Chicago at the Metro and I definitely cried. They were the first punk rock band i really got into in the mid-90's and yeah...many many good memories seeing those dudes play live. Every now and then i just get on a face to face kick and listen to them constantly.

In my experience, Japanese sellers are more reliable than most in the US. Just passing that on...foolish to miss out on the record. Just pay with paypal and make sure you're protected and it's all good.

100% agreed on Ignorance is Bliss, they did the record release for that record in Chicago and played the entire record, old song new song old song new song, etc...

...then came back and played like half of Big Choice(because they got done earlier than expected and felt that record hadn't been represented enough throughout the main part of the set). it raged.

i've had bad luck with a few overseas purchases through ebay...and i find it easier to just avoid those no matter what. just my luck i guess. nothing against that seller in particular.

In my experience, Japanese sellers are more reliable than most in the US. Just passing that on...foolish to miss out on the record. Just pay with paypal and make sure you're protected and it's all good.

i agree, in fact some of the stuff that i've ordered from japan comes faster than most of the US stuff