WTB: Felt by Anchor and Braille

brettboywonder

Trade me for one of them, yo.

no can do there, sir. Still looking to find the black/red yet. Anyone have a guess/info when The Quiet Life is going to come to vinyl? All I ever see online is that it's going to be "soon". I even emailed T&N and was told basically the same. It's been my experience with buying tooth and nail records vinyl that they are very underwhelming in terms of packacging and overall presentation. (A good example would be this year's RSD for Anberlin Never Take Friendship Personal and Blueprints...) It'd be nice if they surprised and gave a few different colors or something.

no can do there, sir. Still looking to find the black/red yet. Anyone have a guess/info when The Quiet Life is going to come to vinyl? All I ever see online is that it's going to be "soon". I even emailed T&N and was told basically the same. It's been my experience with buying tooth and nail records vinyl that they are very underwhelming in terms of packacging and overall presentation. (A good example would be this year's RSD for Anberlin Never Take Friendship Personal and Blueprints...) It'd be nice if they surprised and gave a few different colors or something.

Haha ok. Well at least think of me when you wake up one day and realize collecting variants isn't all it's cracked up to be :)