Nice. My son is way into the Andrew WK "Party Hard" lp and we woke up today to dance to it at his request. Really needed that as my cousins kid passed yesterday - heartbreak is a poor word for the yearning to take their pain away. I've never been ashamed to tell my kid openly that I love him and am proud of him but that dance meant more today than it did yesterday. Maybe this is the wrong thread but I like this one.

Sorry to hear about your cousins kid passing away.

I also had Gremlins, Sesame Street, and the Wuzzles, whatever the fuck those are. Any of you guys with kids that want to start your kids out right, you can get a metric fucktonne of these cheap on ebay, if you search "read along books and records." give your kids the joy of hearing outdated stories from 30 year old IPs on outdated technology!

I picked up one of those Gremlin 7" + Story book thingies at a thrift store a few weeks ago for $.05! It's pretty neato!

yeah, I find all kinds of good stuff at Goodwill/thrift stores. Huge Classical box sets on the cheap, mostly classicals stuff actually. Sometimes you can find other good stuff too, I've found Rolling Stones and Beatles 7"s (usually .50 each), I found a signed New York Ska Jazz Ensemble CD (1$), The Clash on Broadway 3 CD boxset (3$) As well as a few Otis Redding records, all in great shape.