Wanted - HWM "I Was On A Mountain" picture disk

scooterist136

Yeah. It's my white whale so to speak. I've been looking for it for four years now. :'(

It pops up on ebay every now and then but you gotta be ready to shell out about $50 for it.

I remember going to see them in LA right when it was released and they had them with them. I didn't buy it because I was short on funds that night and was going to see them the next night in San Diego and passed on it. They were sold out the next night and I wound up having to buy it for an assload on ebay last year.

It's sad. I check ebay everyday just to see if it comes up. I am not the type of collector who has to have every color, of every release...but...I want to have one of every release. I think it's awesome when someone collects all the colors though. This is the only record I don't have by HWM.

I went to a gig on the tour they released it for.... tour with ALK 3 , which was a lame show as hwm only played for 45 mins and ALK3 headlined....i never bought one becaue i spent all my money on CD's with it being the first time i had had chance to see them and i never saw cds in the shops where i was living (isle of wight) ............... i was lucky enough to get one off a friend who went also , and he so me it for 5 pounds !! bargain !

It's sad. I check ebay everyday just to see if it comes up. I am not the type of collector who has to have every color, of every release...but...I want to have one of every release. I think it's awesome when someone collects all the colors though. This is the only record I don't have by HWM.

It was like that with me and the 7" split with swivlestick ......... luckly bagged on ebay the other day for a supid amount of money, but at least now i have at least 1 of every record

Guest conoley
it's a great 7" -- i got one from someone on here and i'm pretty happy i did. i think i've only ever seen it on ebay once.

plus, i love having "seein' diamonds" on vinyl.

You got it from me, and I snagged a replacement at the Fest. Everyone wins.

It was like that with me and the 7" split with swivlestick ......... luckly bagged on ebay the other day for a supid amount of money, but at least now i have at least 1 of every record

Holy shit, you're the guy that bought it for $135 or whatever?

I really wanted it...but not for that much.

Aye that would be me........... i didnt want to pay that much either but i have had my eye out for it for a few years , and with the good conversion rate i thought fuck it !

I sold a cd the next day for $120 .........karma i believe

Well, if you were able to do that, then it's worth it for sure, no?

it's a great 7" -- i got one from someone on here and i'm pretty happy i did. i think i've only ever seen it on ebay once.

plus, i love having "seein' diamonds" on vinyl.

I'm pretty sure "seein' diamonds" is on the muff potter split as well.

i haven't found a copy of that yet, sadly.