any elvis costello fans? I need help.

So I am a moderate EC fan, and I came across this record today and grabbed it, Mainly because I had never seen it. its called "The Last Foxtrot: live in frisco. It says clearly on the back it is the first pressing out of 500, and is in damn near perfect condition. did I stumble upon a gem? just curious.

It's a nice find if you didn't pay an arm and a leg. It's a bootleg of the San Francisco show on the "My Aim Is True" tour (1978). I saw him in Toronto on that tour - that's how old I am.

I paid 15 bucks. whoever owned this before me took good care of their shit. I also got a copy of EC Goes to Washington. for the same price.

I paid 15 bucks. whoever owned this before me took good care of their shit. I also got a copy of EC Goes to Washington. for the same price.

damn good find. i have seen it once. there are two versions though. the 2nd version only including part of the EC show and some Rockpile songs.

if it has "heart of the city" on it, it's Nick Lowe's band Rockkpile and is the 2nd version.

as far as pressing, who knows. there might be only 500 or since it was a boot, the 2nd version could be another limited #. but for $15, it's a damn good price.

damn good find. i have seen it once. there are two versions though. the 2nd version only including part of the EC show and some Rockpile songs.

if it has "heart of the city" on it, it's Nick Lowe's band Rockkpile and is the 2nd version.

as far as pressing, who knows. there might be only 500 or since it was a boot, the 2nd version could be another limited #. but for $15, it's a damn good price.

im glad. its cool finding stuff like this. the back literally says "first pressing 500 made" printed on the label. so, because I am clearly a detective i can come to the conclusion that it is a first pressing out of 500. Thanks for the info.

i see you are from austin. I actually picked it up at "end of an ear records." awesome place, and most of the staff is cool. I just moved back here, so im taking advantage of all the great shops.

Yeah the 2nd version says first pressing. Not sure if the one with the whole elvis set says it too. which version do u have? The one with the full set or the one with rockpile songs included?

So u moved back to austin? Mayve we can meet up and go record shopping one day.

Yeah the 2nd version says first pressing. Not sure if the one with the whole elvis set says it too. which version do u have? The one with the full set or the one with rockpile songs included?

So u moved back to austin? Mayve we can meet up and go record shopping one day.

OHH i see what you are saying now, its the second version. still a good find in my eyes. Yea id love to meet up. My girlfriend collects but she gets bored really fast and I end up having to cut my trips short, id love to have someone who could spend a while digging.