i hate it when this happens...

Guest scriptedrain

That brings up a good point. Everyone should put either their name or VC sn (or, better yet, both!) at the top of their lists.

- Jeff

on your list you have:

Strike Anywhere Solo black /100

what is this, you have a photo?

And i just browsed your sold/traded list and some of that stuff you got rid of would make me sick. you got rid of some gems!

yea, i was unemployed for way too long and that paid the rent for a while.

I have never been able to find any more info on that SA. It's Matt (one of them) from Strike Anywhere's solo LP that was sold at shows. They had a sign saying it was limited to 100. I've never seen a tracklist even.

I want to say I got it at the Gilman St show shortly before Exit English came out. They weren't even playing any Exit English songs though.

oh, there is a photo on Burnt Wolf, but there isn't much to see. It's just black vinyl in a white sleeve. They didn't even have a jacket or anything.

http://burntwolf.com/index.php?title=Matt_Sherwood_Solo_Tour_LP

you know, i can't say it was all that rad. i listened to it once. i've been meaning to go back and rip it. it wasn't too much like strike anywhere or anything from what i remember. maybe i'll get to that tonight and report back.

i know someone else who has one who would prob be happy to get rid of his prob cheap.

he should be posting a bunch of 7"'s on here pretty soon. he has to paste his Excel doc into a Google doc. he has over 500 and is looking to get rid of some stuff. probably 10" and 12" later too. he recently moved and hasn't opened those boxes yet i think.

the more i think about it, that solo thing had to be way before the gilman show i'm thinking of that was before exit english. because my buddy got it too and he didn't go to that show.

it had to be a much earlier gilman show.

update: my buddy also got a 2nd pressing of chorus of one at that show...sooo...that might narrow the time-frame down a bit...