PO: Haverchucks/Direct Hit! Split (and a copy of the DH!/Mixtapes split)

moodydan

• 1 month later...

I never got my copy either. Got a shipping confirmation on Oct. 13th and after 2 weeks, no record. I emailed Lise G. twice and through storeenvy also with no response. Ended up filing with paypal now. Bummer cuz I wanted this and really like them.

Also got the notification on the 13th, and got a notification for the Glocca Morra 10" on the 20th. Nothing has shown up yet. Never had any issues with KOL before, so was bummed that my 45 day paypal window was almost up, filed claims on both. :(EDIT looks like they are operating out of NYC, the shipping notifications probably generated automatically when labels were made. Probably still backed up due to the hurricane damage, I left a note on my claims that as long as the records were coming eventually I didn't need a refund.

• 3 weeks later...

I odered from the band and mentioned in the order that the label had messed up. Nick from the band emailed me in response and I mentioned this thread to him because it seemed there are several people who are still waiting, so maybe we'll see something happen. Either way, I'll be happy to get the record!

Got this in my email today.

Hi everyone - 

Sorry for the mass email! I just wanted to send an update on all orders. We're supremely backed up, but I wanted to reassure you that everything will be going out over the next week! If you received a message that your package has already shipped, it will actually be going out this week. A flub of our current mail system. Thankfully, we're switching to a new system that will help streamline all orders, getting them out faster and with much less hassle! 

I appreciate your patience and am deeply sorry for my lack of communication. Unfortunately, the label is not a full time job at this point and I work a full time job (plus side jobs) in order to support it. 

If your address has changed since your order, please let me know asap and I'll get it fixed up before your package goes out. 

Thanks and feel free to get in touch!

-- 
Lisa Garelick
Kind Of Like Records

Kinda sucks that we got zero updates for so long, then all of a sudden it's "oh everything's fine, packages are on their way."  An update here and there would have been nice.

Oh well, I'm happy to know I'll still get my order (since I was past the 45-day cutoff for PayPal disputes).  I won't be ordering from KOL again.

• 3 weeks later...