PO: Elbow Box Set!

great set, when is the 6th album out btw?  this comes with a spacer for it, but I wasnt aware one was planned.  pulled the seldom seen kid at abbey road disc out first, just great stuff

They've been writing for it, but the band are taking a year off while Guy Garvey helps out with the King Kong musical. (I swear I'm not making this up, Massive Attack is involved as well.) So 2014 at the earliest at this point.

Got mine Thursday. Sounds awesome but I'm a little bummed mine got a bit beat up on the trip overseas. Corner ding to the box that subsequently creased a corner on each LP. And all inner sleeves (and a few outer sleeves) split from LPs shifting about. Still all vinyl is immaculate so I'm still happy.

Got mine Thursday. Sounds awesome but I'm a little bummed mine got a bit beat up on the trip overseas. Corner ding to the box that subsequently creased a corner on each LP. And all inner sleeves (and a few outer sleeves) split from LPs shifting about. Still all vinyl is immaculate so I'm still happy.

same experience - no corner ding to the box, but all the LPs have the upper right corner bent, must have more to do with the packaging/manufacturing than the shipping

still a wonderful sounding box and very nice to look at.  also only spent like $120 US shipped from UK, cant beat that