PO Dinosaur Jr. 1987 live album - Chocomo Daze

Guest rotatethissonicboo

Guest rotatethissonicboo

2000 copies.

7dc455d14fa9f400f4c7e353e2cc6a.jpg

Free shipping US!

http://www.mergereco...?catalog_id=894

You’re Living All Over Me by Dinosaur Jr., the groundbreaking album from the masters of alt-guitar rock, turns 25 this fall. To celebrate, Merge Records is releasing Chocomel Daze, a rare live show (featuring the classic, original line-up of J, Lou, and Murph) recorded in 1987 at Dorrnroosje, Nijmegen, Netherlands. Limited edition on 150-gram vinyl for the first time, this release follows their recent I Bet on Sky.

Track Listing:

1. Severed Lips

2. In a Jar

3. The Lung

4. Tarpit

5. Does It Float

6. Repulsion

7. Lose

8. Gargoyle

9. Raisans

10. Mountain Man

11. SludgeFeast

They reunited for money. That is bullshit. They have no desire to be playing with eachother. I saw them a few weeks ago and it was one of the most stale performances I have seen. I left halfway through. I used to be in love with Dinosaur until their last couple albums. Complete garbage in my opinion. Don't get your panties in a bunch if you don't agree. Get a clue.

Guest rotatethissonicboo

I don't disagree that they're doing it for the money. J and Lou obviously hate eachother.

However, the new albums are solid. J can still write. Farm is definately a classic.

Farm isn't a terrible album, it just isn't what I like about Dinosaur Jr. It really just sounds like old man classic rock to me but whatever. I still have respect for J, Lou and Murph. Dinosaur Jr were a pivotal band for me, I bought this album so I shouldn't be one to complain.