To my weed smokers

I pretty much only smoke out of my MFLB. Unless im going to a concert or hanging out. Then I smoke out of a pipe or whatever. But yea getting a vape is a great investment. I smoke out of my mflb every night and I usually can get an eighth to last about a month

You get the wall adapter? The only thing i hate about my MFLB is having to constantly have batteries charging. And is it just me, or do the batteries they give you with it only work for like 1-2 hits after recharging them so many times. Bergleflickle...

No one should ever smoke out of pipes IMO... They're way harsher (which you can feel) and wayyyy worse for your lungs (which you can't feel).

Ever since I read a thread a few months ago on VLV about a guy who smoked weed for 15 years or something out of nothing but a dry pipe and now he has some crazy mix of mouth, chest and esophageal cancer, I've been championing to all my friends to not use pipes anymore unless absolutely necessary. Especially for heavy smokers who partake more than a couple times a week.

Gives me something to feel good about.

You get the wall adapter? The only thing i hate about my MFLB is having to constantly have batteries charging. And is it just me, or do the batteries they give you with it only work for like 1-2 hits after recharging them so many times. Bergleflickle...

No, i dont have the wall adapter. Do you? Arent they like 50 bucks? but yea, the batteries dont last too lang but mine go for more than two hits.

No, i dont have the wall adapter. Do you? Arent they like 50 bucks? but yea, the batteries dont last too lang but mine go for more than two hits.

Yeah I think they're 50 or 60, but you can control the actual temperature you vape at unlike with the batteries alone. I have a buddy that just got it and said its absolutely worth the money. They also make a car adapter which I would live for roadtrips.

Yeah I think they're 50 or 60, but you can control the actual temperature you vape at unlike with the batteries alone. I have a buddy that just got it and said its absolutely worth the money. They also make a car adapter which I would live for roadtrips.

hmm, that does sound awesome. I might try to find one for cheap or wait til it goes down