Apartment Fire

So what types of things did you subit to the ozone treatment? Is there anything that I should not let go? You mentioned things coming back looking weakend, what types of things were they?

What insurance do you have?

It's been close to 10 years so I don't remember all the details. Interestingly Books and Magazines came back fine. The things I remember coming back not right were some clothes, shoes, etc. I can't remember what went through Ozone, or another treatment, so it's possible it wasn't just ozone, I just remember the Restoration company being a bit careless and out of sight, out of mind, once they had collected the items and charged the insurance company. The guy I dealt with was a total scumbag asshole, that I didn't trust and ultimately had it out with them.

It's been close to 10 years so I don't remember all the details. Interestingly Books and Magazines came back fine. The things I remember coming back not right were some clothes, shoes, etc. I can't remember what went through Ozone, or another treatment, so it's possible it wasn't just ozone, I just remember the Restoration company being a bit careless and out of sight, out of mind, once they had collected the items and charged the insurance company. The guy I dealt with was a total scumbag asshole, that I didn't trust and ultimately had it out with them.

Greattttttttt. This is exactly what I have been stressing about. I have a MASSIVE t-shirt collection(every band I have ever seen, or anywhere I have gone, I bought a t-shirt)

I am majorly stressing about them getting ruined or other belongings of mine suddenly "getting lost" in the move.

Did any of your stuff come up "missing"?