Buying original art

I'm a sucker for screened show posters, and I'm slowly getting all of them framed.

I bought a water colour painting off of Kepi while I was in Gainesville for fest. Brought it home for my wife. Thought it meant a little more than a t-shirt, since she's the artsy type, and we both love Kepi

^ Yeah, I bought a Kevin Seconds drawing last year too and have that framed as well. In my office I'm slowly making collages in frames with all my old ticket stubs; I have a flyer from when my old band opened for DRI, and the Mitch Clem scribble that inspired the "Damn Those O Pioneers!!!" alternate cover.

Liking all the suggestions so far. Will consider tracking down specific artists but first:

I'm a huge Gaslight fan. By far my favorite band ever. Anyone want to paint an original themed off the song "old white lincoln"? Should be plenty of images in there to use.

I've got a Loved Ones screen poster with Gaslight listed as the openers. Still need to get it framed, and I've had it for like 4 years.

There are sooo many cool prints out there for all my bands. I have a bunch. A lot of them were taken from the walls of shows. I have some original Gaslight setlists too I am pretty proud of. I guess right now I just want something 1) hand painted not printed and 2) that no one else in the world has.

But that was just a suggestion. Paintings of trees and cities and stuff are cool too.