Open Hand

lostapostle

Guest genericinsight
The first EP was but nothing after. it was on clear vinyl with no sleeve/insert/cover.

wish i had it

I remember they had this for sale when they did some touring out here back in '02. My friend has a copy of this she picked up at one of those shows.

• 3 years later...

Honey was pressed recently on vinyl http://www.anodynerecords.com/bands/openhand/

(That is my wife and her sister( my sis in law) on the cover) No lie! We are friends with Breanne- she was in the band and dating the main man Justin. he is a douche but Breanne always liked that picture and they used it. They broke up while recording this and she left. But yeah- they have to releases

ohhh kazaa hahaha

thats totally how i discovered it too

right along with juliana theory - you always say goodnight labeled as thursday

not too sure how someone fucked that up

The LP actually came in a Clear sleeve and it had a small insert to it too, I believe. I bought it when they played Koo's in Santa Ana. I think Killing Flame played that show too and they were awful. I might be mixing up bad shows though. I only bought the record because Ray (Taken) was so into them (his enthusiasm for music was very infectious).