FOALS Holy Fire

nyhi

That's the price for the UK standard import.  As far as I can tell, there is no US pressing yet.  I really hope Warner presses it in the US, otherwise I won't be buying it.

Warner Brothers is really dropping the ball.  They have nothing in the store for them.  How can you sign a band and not sell their albums on your website?  Any info that they have on them is directing them to other social media websites.  SMH big time!

Total Life Forever is so much better than Antidotes! TLF should be the benchmark.

100%

Holy Fire is equally on par with TLF for me

With both Holy Fire and TLF i feel as if the second half of the album doesn't have the same cohesion as the first, still great though and very strong

Inhaler blew me away. The video is great too. I've listened to this through twice now, and there weren't any other tracks that immediately made me really stop and listen. 

I am a huge fan of their first two albums though, and am definitely looking forward to trying to pick this up for 20 bucks when (if?) any US distributer picks this up...

100%

Holy Fire is equally on par with TLF for me

With both Holy Fire and TLF i feel as if the second half of the album doesn't have the same cohesion as the first, still great though and very strong

Yeah. I gave the new record a full listen and agree that it is on par with TLF. I really like it. Though I disagree with the 2nd half not being cohesive on Holy Fire. I did feel the second half of TLF lagged a little bit but I found myself really getting into Holy Fire as it got nearer to the end. I would actually say the first half is more all over the place. While Inhaler is a great song, the overt heaviness sticks out like a sore thumb to me in a relatively relaxed and smooth sounding catalog.

Pre-ordered the box set from http://spincds.com/ when they still had it in stock. Totaled out to around $70 with shipping, which I was able to justify easier than the $90+ cost from the bands site. Should hopefully be here this week. Any of the alternate retailers that are selling it for $70 total or less, I would say its worth picking up. The album is solid and for what it comes with, it's priced pretty appropriately.

• 2 weeks later...

This box set is back in stock at Foals' webstore but with shipping, it's over $100. Anyone find US retailer that carries this box set? I would greatly appreciate it.

I've been trying to purchase this Box Set for a while, only places on Ebay.UK & Discogs are out of my budget. Does anybody know of any store in USA or Europe where they might still have it on stock? Thanks.