Gut Feeling 7" (former Catharsis and Undying members)

xgrantx

All orders are out.  This is heading to some distros soon too.  Euro folks can check in at XsentientX distribution soon to pick this up.  Jan is a good dude.

Also, both me and Headfirst are halfway sold out of the most limited color.  Thanks for all the support. 

Check out Manalive from NJ too.  I'm doing their new 7" this fall.  It's absolutely killer.  Current and former members of Torchbearer, Ensign, Vision, Nora, Kill Your Idols.

• 2 weeks later...

The tunes on this record are great but the artwork/presentation really puts this thing over the top.  One of best looking records I've picked up a long time.  Great job by the band and label.  Grab one of these.

Thanks a lot.  Means a lot to us all.

Also - the Discourse record is basically gone after this tour.  If you want one, I'd pick it up in the next week or so.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yo.  The new Gut Feeling is almost ready BUT this first 7" is almost out of print.

We have less than 30 copies between both labels (Headfirst just gave the band his last copies).  I don't know if the packaging for a second pressing would be nearly as extravagant so I would pick this up now.