Attn: My Hardcore Brethren

Shit...might have to put an order in.

Adding Slouch from Olympia to the mix here becuase they killed it last night with Nervosas, Man Bites Dog (LP coming soon), and Humiliation (tape coming soon).

http://sloucholympia.bandcamp.com/

Cool, I ordered the lumpy 7" and a 12" by an Olympian band called broken water, it's a good chilled out listen. It's new to me but agreeing with my ears big time. I'll check out slouch. First time seeing Nervosas? I've seen them a few times, they're a house band for a bar their drummer owns.

A female was on vocal duty last night, but according to her..."we are not a female fronted band". Not sure what the implications are, she just said that between songs. Sick set though...gonna rock the tape later tonight along with the Man Bites Dog tape.

Boston Stranger last night. DKM plays 4 nights in a row leading up to St.Paddies day. They usually pick small bands to open. I bet they went over poorly.

I saw Righteous Jams open for DKM in '05 (I think?)

People were not into it.

That was also the most obnoxious crowd I have ever been in at a show. I can only imagine what it's like seeing DKM these days.

I keep forgetting to grab that PP record...next check I guess.

Next month in LA, jock club and body of light played at the same place but i wasnt able to make cuz too tired but: 

Killer lineup.

Good to see that the Ascetic House January tapes have started shipping.

I was listening to that No Time tape earlier today. Such a good demo!

Yeah, I am stoked on that Body of Light for sure...shit, they should all be great. I am hoping that they will drop some at a local store or two so I can grab as many more as I can afford.

Plus...yeah that No Time is pretty great.