Barcelona "Not Quite Yours"

On vinyl for only $10 through the week.

http://store.notquiteyours.com/

Their Facebook page today also stated:

Update: any CD's or Vinyl purchased today or tomorrow from the merch store link below -- we'll go ahead a sign 'em for you. Thanks for showing your support early and often. We have great fans.

Mine arrived today in a padded pak. Needless to say, the jacket was all bent up. Did anyone else get their order yet?

I ordered this before the autograph and price reduction deal.  First time they sent it I received a CD.  The 2nd time they sent it in a padded envelope.  It was pretty badly destroyed.  I'd also really like to have Absolutes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mine arrived today in a padded pak. Needless to say, the jacket was all bent up. Did anyone else get their order yet?

exact same thing here. the jacket is destroyed.. the record is warped.  what the hell? anyone know the contact email for these guys? i replied to the order confirmation email address but have not gotten a response

they can keep their damn autographs.. i just want a record that is not destroyed