Retribution Gospel Choir - 3 ? (FFO: Low)

This is a two sided topic:

1) For those of you that don't know, Retribution Gospel Choir have a 3rd LP coming out January 22nd. I had no idea until now, so maybe this is news to some as it was for me. 

2) Does anyone know of a vinyl release for this? The news on this album is apparently very scant. I'll post the description below, but I couldn't find preorders, format availability, or anything like that when I tried searching.

If anyone has heard other info, then please feel free to share.

With their third full length release, Low frontman Alan Sparhawk’s rock ‘n roll side project takes you deeper into the band’s psyche than ever, extracting the quintessence of the live experience and laying it down succinctly in a two-song, one-take, full band, blitz

1) Can’t Walk Out is the crown jewel of RGC’s recent live sets. The inexplicable power of this repetitive, building, unhinged freakout could only be experienced at an actual RGC show, until now.

2) Seven sees the more sprawling side of the band. Haunting, epic, and enhanced throughout by guest guitarist Nels Cline, Seven doesn’t hesitate or relent in its delivery of true extemporaneous brilliance.

Apparently each song takes a full side of an LP (of which I was unable to find info). 

Nope.. would be sick.  Those CDs are as good as OOP as well.

I'd imagine so. I've got a ton old Duluth band cds I took with me when I left. Really glad I didn't leave 'em behind. TBT's 'Songs From a Ghost Town' & 'Live at Luce', A few old Haley Bonar albums/eps, The Keepaways, Sarah Krueger.

I really wish the Black Labels had put out something physical. They were the greatest bar band.

I'd imagine so. I've got a ton old Duluth band cds I took with me when I left. Really glad I didn't leave 'em behind. TBT's 'Songs From a Ghost Town' & 'Live at Luce', A few old Haley Bonar albums/eps, The Keepaways, Sarah Krueger.

I really wish the Black Labels had put out something physical. They were the greatest bar band.

My band is chatting with Black Eyed Snakes about a split 7" in the near future. We were hoping for a Homegrown release, but not sure all will fall in to place in time or not. But Brian said the snakes had a few tunes that are unreleased at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

According to this Ebay listing the Chaperone pressing is limited with a screenprinted cover.   I assume SubPop is a seperate run

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Retribution-Gospel-Choir-3-LP-Limited-Edition-Screen-Printed-Low-Sub-Pop-12-/150986405451?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item23277db64b

• 4 weeks later...