Selling Lots Of Stuff And Throwing In A Bonus/suprise 7" With Each Order. Thrice, Soco, Nfg, Bn

tatom

I just got a ton of new mailers the other day, so lets do this! $10 minimum. I will also throw in a surprise/bonus 7" of your choosing. See list below. I tried to price these fairly, but if you feel a price is too high, just let me know.

7"

Ryan Adams - Do I Wait / Darkness Early NYC Versions: Limited edition of 3000 released for Record Store Day's Black Friday. Both tracks are demos recorded during sessions for Ashes & Fire. (Never Played, $10PPD)

Thrice - At: Guitar Center: Hand-numbered and limited to 2000 (Never Played $10PPD)

Civil Wars, The "Dance Me To The End Of Love" | Sensibility Music (/1000 $20PPD) SOLD

10"

New Found Glory - From The Screen To Your Stereo: Limited to 450  SOLD

Mumford and Sons - Dharohar Project w/ Laura Marling: Record Store Day 2011 Exclusive. Limited to 3500 pressings. (Sealed $20PPD)

Kings Of Leon - Holy Roller Novocaine (Sealed $10PPD)

12"

The Strokes - Is this It ($8 PPDSOLD

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon: White vinyl /1,000 (Hot Topic exclusive, Sealed, $40PPD) SOLD

New Found Glory - Nothing Gold Can Stay: Limited to 1,500, in this color and sold exclusively through Hot Topic stores. ($22PPD) SOLD

Ryan Adams - III/IV: Two 12" x 36" posters featuring loads of unreleased photos, Exclusive 24" x 36" art poster only available in LP(Labels reversed labels on both records, slight pressing error?) ($12PPD) SOLD

Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler: Red /150(Sealed, $18PPD) SOLD

Thrice - The Illusion Of Safety: 2012 Re-issue heavyweight vinyl,Limited to 500 units. (Sealed, includes signed insert, $22PPD) SOLD

Mumford and Sons - Babel(Sealed, $14PPD) SOLD

Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute (Sealed, limited to 1000, RSD Exclusive, $30PPDSOLD

Rancid/NOFX Split ($3 SOLD

Rancid - ...And Out Come The Wolves ($5) SOLD

Boxcar Racer - Self titled: Red/Smoke, first press(limited to 2000) SOLD

Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket: Black Vinyl (Sealed, Limited to 500) SOLD

The Gorillaz - The Fall: Limited Edition(Sealed, numbered, $25PPD)

Something Corporate - Leaving Through the Window (Sealed, White maybe Red, $25PPD) SOLD

Surprise/Bonus 7" list, I will include 1 of these in each order. You can specify which one you want, while supplies last.

Boysetsfire "Suckerpunch Training" | Deathwish Inc.

Dead Weather, The "Hang You From The Heavens" | Third Man Records

Death Cab For Cutie "In Living Stereo!" | Atlantic (/3000)

Flogging Molly "Don't Shut 'Em Down" | Borstal Beat Records (/2000)

Further Seems Forever / Twothirtyeight "Pride War / Modern Day Prayer" | Tooth & Nail Records

Get Up Kids, The / Coalesce "The Get Up Kids and Coalesce" | Second Nature Recordings (/668)

Greenhornes, The "Saying Goodbye" | Third Man Records

Jack White "Fly Farm Blues" | Third Man Records GONE

New Found Glory "My Friends Over You" | MCA Records (Picture Disk) GONE

Operation Ivy "Hectic E.P." | Lookout! Records

Thrice / Thursday "Under A Killing Moon / For The Workforce" | Drowning Island Records