WTB: Panopticon-Kentucky 2xLP

colt3ninja

I went through with the checkout...let's see what happens! I'm not hopeful though...it said pre order. I really hate when labels don't remove sold out stuff from their site.

Good luck! I emailed before I ordered back in July just because the site looked a little sketchy haha. If only the dude that owns the label was as good at updating the site as he is answering emails. If your order doesn't end up going through, I think I heard something about a repress, but I'm not sure where I saw that.

Good luck! I emailed before I ordered back in July just because the site looked a little sketchy haha. If only the dude that owns the label was as good at updating the site as he is answering emails. If your order doesn't end up going through, I think I heard something about a repress, but I'm not sure where I saw that.

I wonder if that pre order is for the CD, you know Handmade Birds is doing a one time pressing of 1000 cd's..

I wish I still had my black copy of this for you..  I got rid of it when I found a cheap(ish) copy of the green.  it's an amazing record.

• 4 weeks later...