My whole collection (almost) on ebay!

badastronaut

Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/bad_astronaut1_W0QQ_sopZ1

Some of the stuff for those too lazy to click the link:

Propagandhi - Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes on Soviet Red Vinyl

Lagwagon - Almost all of their rare records including all rare 7"

....and plenty more

Just for fun, I am going to save some posters time by writing typical responses to these ebay threads. Enjoy. Oh, and if I forget any feel free to add some.

so, are you getting out of collecting?

Nah, not totally but I need money like you wouldn't believe right now for family medical stuff. Obviously I will probably never mount the collection again that I currently have, but I will still collect stuff. I love my vinyl and it kills me to sell it, but I really have no choice at this point.

so, are you getting out of collecting?

Nah, not totally but I need money like you wouldn't believe right now for family medical stuff. Obviously I will probably never mount the collection again that I currently have, but I will still collect stuff. I love my vinyl and it kills me to sell it, but I really have no choice at this point.

yeah dude... that's a real bummer. i'll probably be bidding on a couple things. hopefully it won't be that tough to get back into the collecting game.

and i hope that whatever you're selling your collection for will turn out OK.

Guest genericinsight
with the amount of Fat stuff you have I was kinda hoping you'd be selling some more Strung Out records....

Yeah, Strung out stuff was hard for me to get. I got into a lot of my stuff before the market blew up and missed out on some strung out stuff. At least you got that blue split from me!

yes and I love you for it :)

Yeah, I was dissapointed in that one and the NUFAN - LIAD, but some other records went way higher than I thought they would so it all evened out.

Are you talking about the self titled Lagwagon LP? A few of those have been on ebay lately and I think the highest one has gone is around $90 (I think). The split with Jughead's Revenge with the boy on the wagon cover hasn't been on ebay in a really long time, so I am interested to see what that goes for.

As for the Propagandhi, the last one on ebay before this one was when I bought it for $158 6 months ago or so. I want to say I saw one go for over $300 once a long time ago, but I can't say for sure. I would say the $ I got for it is a little above average.