Good cartridge for an affordable price?

I have an audio technica lp60 turntable and I just have the cartridge that it comes with but I'm looking into purchasing a new one. I was looking into Shure cartridges but if there are any other rather inexpensive (100$ or less) cartridges you know or and/or have let me know. 

Save that $100 dollars to put towards a better table.  That's where the improvement will come from.

If your current needle is completely shot, then spend $11 on this and save the other $89.

http://www.amazon.com/AUDIO-TECHNICA-ATN3600L-Replacement-AT3600L/dp/B00066XTBA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1360723152&sr=8-4&keywords=at+lp60

Save that $100 dollars to put towards a better table. That's where the improvement will come from.

If your current needle is completely shot, then spend $11 on this and save the other $89.

http://www.amazon.com/AUDIO-TECHNICA-ATN3600L-Replacement-AT3600L/dp/B00066XTBA/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1360723152&sr=8-4&keywords=at+lp60

is it even worth it if the needle isn't shot?

From personally owning the LP120 I wish I would have at least gotten a Pro-Ject Debut instead of the Audio Technica. I think I am going to soon sell my table- for this table what do you think is a reasonable price?

well if i were to upgrade this year sometime id get a turntable in the 300-400$ range

the lp60 is perfect for me right now though and sounds great for how much it costs