Loved Ones Tour Edition On Ebay

hickey

Yeah, that's a good price.

arguable. the highest went for high $40's and this one's BIN would be the second highest price. i seriously considered buying this though. i hate spending more then $10 on a record though. too late now anyways.

Considering these have been sold out and a regular auction would've ended at a much higher price, a $40 BIN is a good price.

arguable. the highest went for high $40's and this one's BIN would be the second highest price. i seriously considered buying this though. i hate spending more then $10 on a record though. too late now anyways.

Considering these have been sold out and a regular auction would've ended at a much higher price, a $40 BIN is a good price.

i still have to disagree with you. what I'm saying is a regular auction wouldn't have ended at a much higher price. the highest this has gone is $47. which surely you don't consider "much" higher?

i still have to disagree with you. what I'm saying is a regular auction wouldn't have ended at a much higher price. the highest this has gone is $47. which surely you don't consider "much" higher?

Dude, if you've mastered all that is ebay you should be given a fucking medal. Either way, you're proving my point by agreeing that it would've at least ended higher than $40, meaning paying $40 for one is a good deal.

just saying the market price is between $30 and $50. $40 is no phenomenal deal.

What are you basing that on? I'm not trying to argue with you, but where are you pulling the "market price" from? Also, there really is no market price for out of print vinyl any more, considering ebay dictates what people pay.

just saying the market price is between $30 and $50. $40 is no phenomenal deal.

What are you basing that on? I'm not trying to argue with you, but where are you pulling the "market price" from? Also, there really is no market price for out of print vinyl any more, considering ebay dictates what people pay.

im basing it on all the ones that have sold on ebay. two for under forty. one bin'd at 40, and one for $47.