WTB: Airiel - In Your Room lathe cut + Shirley Temple Tidal Wave 7"

paralyticstalks

I hardly ever see these around but I figured I'd give it a shot. I don't even know if anyone on the boards listen to Airiel. Anyone willing to part with either one of these? I know the 7" is on discogs right now but they want $30 for it and I'm not sure I want to spend that much for a single.

I'm talking back and forth with them right now in another tab and they want a new song for it.

I do a monthly event here in Chicago called Divergent Interest that's centered around drone,ambient, and shoegaze - they're potentially playing our May event while Lightfoils, a band that are sort of an offshoot, are playing the one we're doing in April. :)

I'm talking back and forth with them right now in another tab and they want a new song for it.

I do a monthly event here in Chicago called Divergent Interest that's centered around drone,ambient, and shoegaze - they're potentially playing our May event while Lightfoils, a band that are sort of an offshoot, are playing the one we're doing in April. :)

That's so awesome. Wish they would come play here is Texas, bring that event here haha. Airiel is my girlfriend and I's "band", they have a lot of meaning to us. I really wish i (or someone) could press all of their wonderful albums.

Oh hey I was gonna bump this but looks like I don't have to! Thanks for the info though, keep us posted. Airiel is one of my favorites in the shoegaze/dream pop/ambient-type field. I would seriously pass out and cry tears of joy if all the Winks And Kisses EPs were pressed.

Oh hey I was gonna bump this but looks like I don't have to! Thanks for the info though, keep us posted. Airiel is one of my favorites in the shoegaze/dream pop/ambient-type field. I would seriously pass out and cry tears of joy if all the Winks And Kisses EPs were pressed.

I talked to them about a year ago asking if they were going to press it and they basically said if the right opportunity came up they would (They want it on wax as much as we do). Now lets hope that this new record coming out will get them more of a fanbase (with that new mbv dropping and more people listening to Shoegaze) so we can see it happen.

4 Lp Winks and Kisses boxset on 180 gram black and white/blue swirl please.  

I talked to them about a year ago asking if they were going to press it and they basically said if the right opportunity came up they would (They want it on wax as much as we do). Now lets hope that this new record coming out will get them more of a fanbase (with that new mbv dropping and more people listening to Shoegaze) so we can see it happen.

4 Lp Winks and Kisses boxset on 180 gram black and white/blue swirl please.  

YES

Someone needs to get this going. This band has been around since the mid-nineties and has been consistently pumping out A+ tunes, they deserve it.

Notes and Bolts are starting to press LP's this year (we've only done 7"s up to this point) and they're definitely on my radar, seeing as how they're a classic Chicago band and I interface with those dudes fairly often both in person and online. Maybe not a box set just yet, but at least an a double or triple LP. Infact, will bring that up with them when they come over to record an episode of the podcast next week.

Notes and Bolts are starting to press LP's this year (we've only done 7"s up to this point) and they're definitely on my radar, seeing as how they're a classic Chicago band and I interface with those dudes fairly often both in person and online. Maybe not a box set just yet, but at least an a double or triple LP. Infact, will bring that up with them when they come over to record an episode of the podcast next week.

Awesome!

• 5 months later...