Autre Ne Veut - Anxiety

I randomly picked up a copy of the Body Ep he did on labia colored vinyl because the cover intrigued me and I ended up really enjoying it. I'll definitely have to check out this release.

Funny that it's "labia colored vinyl." He said in an interview that the image is of an oiled hand.

Anyone else figure out the easter egg on the vinyl version?

Mine didn't come shrinkwrapped, and I think they have something to do with one another (the easter egg and the lack of shrinkwrap).

There's a sticker covering the painting right? You can peel it off to reveal the original artwork? Awesome.

Was out at my local record store and saw a copy so I had to pick it up. I noticed that you can peel the sticker off the front as well. Are there different pictures under or are they all the same.

I think it's the same, they were trying to recreate a photo taken at the auction last year where "The Scream" was sold. My guess is that they didn't get authorization to use the image of the painting and had to do the stickers at the last minute.

http://pitchfork.com/news/48994-autre-ne-veut-removes-image-of-edvard-munchs-the-scream-painting-from-album-cover/