WTB: Loma Prieta "Dark Mountain" first press.

GrimmMember

If you have the latest Comadre album, it's almost identical in color. Milky or cloudy clear. Glad to see a few more Loma fans though. I've been a big fan for many years, their progression has been really fun to follow. You may dig Beau Navire, members of Loma and kind of has a similar sound to last city and dark mountain. Sorry for derailing your thread OP.

No worries about the derailment.  Actually worked out a sale with him; request complete.  Already hopped on that repress, myself.

I admittedly only started listening to Loma Prieta with the release of I.V.  But I've definitely enjoyed backtracking through their discography.  And I agree -- their progression has been enjoyable to follow.  Will totally check out Beau Navire.

Hijacking sale threads with band discussions.  You've got to love it.

Yeah, double sorry for that (but while i'm here).

I've loved Raein for so long, really good band, managed to catch them in the UK at the start of the year in front of about 50 people in a pub, and as you can imagine, it was amazing!

Is this just coming out via Deathwish or is a Euro label on it?