No Bragging Rights: Illuminator

So in addition to opening a record store me and my best friend also have a few releases planned.

Our first is No Bragging Rights album Illuminator (never pressed before) on a Opaque Gold'ish Marble limited to 250 pieces.

These will be housed in a screen printed folded over jacket  w/ alternate artwork as well, diy style.

nbr-500x600.jpg

These will ship in late april-mid may, we are currently in talks with the plant to get these into production.

http://consumerrecs.com/no-bragging-rights-illuminator

p.s. use coupon code mayhem for 10% off

Is that coupon code still valid?  Says expired when I try to apply it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey everyone...

We're already in December and still... No "Illuminator" vinyl has come!!!

I've already sent e-mails to the people at Consumer Merch - here's the latest answer from nov 19th :

"Hi Lionel,

We thank you for your patience and apologize there has been such a delay in your order. We are still waiting for the final product from our manufacturer.

We will keep you updated.

Thanks"

Any information on these would be appreciated.

Edit:
Posted this on december 10th and nobody answered back... ? Am I the only one expecting this record release to vanish and never see my money back ?

• 1 month later...

Sent an e-mail to Consumer Merch last weekend... No answer back yet.

They usually were writing back the next day in the past. I'm not crying about my money, I'm just disappointed on the band not taking any action, as I already sent them a few messages thru facebook. I can get this is out of their hands, but they should keep people updated, just tell people "ok nobody will get the record"i

Hey guys, first off i want to say sorry that this project has yet to be completed. Unfortunately i haven't been a part of that company since about August so i really can't offer you any sort of update or really anything. I did my part and got all the packaging files and order sheets ready i just dont know what happened from there with the people who controlled the money. I just wanted to chime in since my name is attached to this and i feel super shitty about it.

The last i heard was they were going to offer a copy of Cycles for anyone that preordered this so i dunno if you want to inquire about that.

Once again, i apologize as much as i can and i wish there was something more i could do.