PO: Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese

Mine came from Amazon today and it's yellow!!!!

Sounds great, too.
I need to go back a listen to the original master later because so much of the guitar work is more prominent and discernible... did I just not pay enough attention before?!

Lots of little differences, but I can't put my finger on all of the details... it's like listening for the first time all over again.
Anyone know where to get some info on how Les mixed this and what changes were made?

BTW, I love that in the group shot on the back Herb is wearing a 24-7 Spyz shirt!

• 10 months later...

Okay, so I know this has been out for a little while now, but I ordered from Amazon, which was a Prime item fulfilled by them but via Newbury comics....anyway...

Got it today, and there was very small, maybe 1 inch slit where I believe someone did a check of the vinyl color!  

I wasn't expecting to get a cheese color version of the lp at this point, but this does piss me off.  I went ahead and opened it, and the record cover even has a little rip or tear in it where someone had stuck whatever in there to see the color.

Very sneaky, and very much bullshit.  Of course, it's my word against theirs and nothing could probably be done, but anyway...