FS: Green Day Uno Dos Tré Ultimate Box Set

fatelarso

Here's the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uno-Dos-Tre-Ultimate-Box-Set-/221210760869?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item33813056a5

Set was extremely limited. Comes with Uno Dos and Tre, each with their own limited picture book. Also comes with the documentary Cuatro (sealed), which also has its own picture book.

You can't get this anywhere anymore.

You can inbox me here or on ebay if you've got questions!

I picked up two copies back in June/July last year around the time they announced the, "Oh Love" single.

Worth every cent. Sturdy clamshell box, the three albums are each individually packaged in their own A5 digibooks with about 40 pages of expanded liner notes each. Cautro is a 75 minute documentary detailing the recording of the trilogy (I actually saw the premier in Austin alongside the premier of "Broadway Idiot"). Cuatro does NOT have a booklet. Instead it's got a huge poster with stills from the documentary, like a giant collage. It also comes with 3 or 4 postcards. Other than that it's just the DVD.

Get one of these if you can. I wouldn't pay more than $150 for it at this point though. They sold for around $75 or $90 with shipping back when they came out. Also included digital singles and release day downloads when they came out.