No Use for a Name Feel Good Lp $8ppd SOLD

ocnypunk

Hey, a buddy of mine ordered a little too late and got black vinyl. He wants to recoup some of the money he paid for it. So im selling it for him as a favor. He never even played the vinyl, i think he listened to the cd that came with it once. Price is $8ppd to anywhere in the US, which is much cheaper ppd than ordering from Fat($14.60) or Vinyl Collective($12.49). oh yeah, it also includes the cd. pm me if interested, 1st to actually paypal the money gets it. sorry no holds

Wait, so he doesn't want the record because of the color of the vinyl? Silly.

Agreed. Silly. Apparently this person is not interested in the music on the record, but instead in the record itself...or the money it can rake in.

Has he flipped fat releases before? Maybe Fat is starting to black-list (hahaha get it?) blatant flippers.

Maybe the person got two copies?

Anyhow, selling because you didn't get a color (if it's your sole copy) is a little weak. I ordered American Paradox because I heard some people were getting blue. I got black, but I'm still keeping the record (one of my all time favorite Strung Out albums).

However, they are giving someone a chance at a great deal for an album, so cheers for that.

Anyhow, selling because you didn't get a color (if it's your sole copy) is a little weak. I ordered American Paradox because I heard some people were getting blue. I got black, but I'm still keeping the record (one of my all time favorite Strung Out albums).

However, they are giving someone a chance at a great deal for an album, so cheers for that.

He not a No Use fan. He just collects all the Fat colored vinyl, even the bands he doesnt like(Dead to Me, American Steel comes to mind).

He not a No Use fan. He just collects all the Fat colored vinyl, even the bands he doesnt like(Dead to Me, American Steel comes to mind).

Odd, well if he wants a colored copy of the No Use for a name vinyl I'd trade him for the Clear Dead to Me Cuban Ballerina.

I do similar, sorta.

I got American Steel and Flatliners looking specifically for color. Luckily fell in love with both albums.

=)

I probably would trade a color vinyl if I didn't like it though.