PO: Valient Thorr- Our Own Masters

http://www.indiemerch.com/valientthorr/item/19391

On Slime Green vinyl.  Looks sweet and this band kills it every single time.  Put down the hipster tunes and pick this up!

Edit:  Shipping on this is $7.49 for a single lp......I hate to say this since I'm the one that started the post but I'll likely hold off and try to find it for less when it comes out.

They're one of the best live bands around, but their albums kinda leave something to be desired

Agreed.  I think their albums sometimes come across as flat and lack the insane energy you get from this band when seeing them live.  Maybe this one will be different.  Regardless, that shipping price is bogus.

• 1 year later...

Very proud of my Total Universe Man vinyl. I did some promotional work for this band in Nashville. I did not have my ID for the show, so Valient signed me up for roadie for the day, watched the show from the stage. We were in contact recently to book some shows in Tennessee. This guys is as nice as he is energetic.