Backyard Olympics

tomorrow i'm throwing myself a birthday party with backyard olympics. just getting as many friends together as possible and playing as many lawn games as possible.

has anyone ever done this in any sort of organized format? usually we just have one or two games available and play winner stays, but there's going to be way too many people for that- at least 10-20.

so far the lineup looks like this:

egg toss

egg race

bacci

can jam

polish horse shoes (i imagine the name for this is regional. it's the one where you try to knock a beer bottle off a ski pole)

ladder ball and corn hole if we can get the sets

i would really like more game suggestions. everything turns out to be a 2v2 game, so it's going to have to be a team competition.

but yeah, any advice you guys can give to make this run smoothly would be great.

we used to do what we called "Dizzy Bat Races."  this included getting wiffle ball bats and cutting the handle end off so it could be filled with beer.  you race 1 on 1 spinning around the bat 20 times, then chugging the beer in the bat.  first one to finish the bat wins.  puking = disqualification.

someone suggested dizzy bat. i'm just worried that a couple people won't be participating in the alcohol portion. but that's what teammates are for, right?