FS: "Based On A True Story" (clear w/ orange smoke) subscription

beta114

I'm tempted to buy the new SRC subscription series solely for the Blink title.  I'm a previous subscriber and therefore, can buy this package.  I am not interested in TSL 2xLP but realize a lot of people are since its only /250 and sounds pretty neato.

Help motivate me to buy this package!!!

Total cost plus shipping this record to me and then you is $90 even.  Split this cost down the middle with me at $45ppd and you've got yourself the limited variant, "CLEAR W/ ORANGE SMOKE".

I understand that is a lot of money, which is why I'm hesitant to spend my money in the first place.  If no one wants to split it with me I'll have to do without.  If you ARE interested, lets do this!  PM with any interest and we'll go from there.  Details of your release are below:

Thanks!

Subscription Info:
 - Pressed on clear with orange smoke vinyl, limited to 250 copies
- Custom belly band wrap sealed and embossed with a gold foil sticker
- "Subscription" sticker and hand numbered on bellyband
- 4 Mil Sleeve

Release Info:
- Lacquers made by Lucky Lacquers
- Matte Finish Gatefold Jacket with Spot UV

SRC sucks. $27.99 for the regular preorder is bullshit. Not to mention the whole Hum thing....I wonder if TSL even knows about this press? No offense I wasn't trying to rip your thread just wanted to rant. I hope you get someone to do this I would love to have this. (And yes I did give them my money begrudgingly because I really want this record and have been waiting for it to be pressed for too long)

SRC sucks. $27.99 for the regular preorder is bullshit. Not to mention the whole Hum thing....I wonder if TSL even knows about this press? No offense I wasn't trying to rip your thread just wanted to rant. I hope you get someone to do this I would love to have this. (And yes I did give them my money begrudgingly because I really want this record and have been waiting for it to be pressed for too long)

the band does know about it. They weren't involved but judging by their tweet they thought it was cool.