[Introducing SiftStatic Records] The People Say Fox - The Roseman 7" (RIYL: copeland, deathcab, mew)

After slowing saving for the past year and a half, it has happened - my first release as Sift Static Records is now available! It happens to be my own band The People Say Fox with a 7" record containing selections from our newest full length, Glowcap.

There will be more resales in the coming days, outside of my own music, that I'm super excited about. Not trying to make this a career, but doing it to have an outlet for my own stuff and others that I just really love and might not see the light of day on vinyl otherwise.

------------

http://siftstatic.storenvy.com/

cnsfds_zps161b3a9e.jpg

766244529_zpsf1be8a17.jpg

(a nice product photo is coming, but I don't own a decent camera...)

First release is /250 on black 7" including screen printed covers. The record also comes with a full download of the entire 10-track album, Glowcap.

Will start shipping as soon as I finish printing up the remaining sleeves, but everything is in hand. Only had time to finish 30 sleeves before our live set on Friday.

Thanks and all the love!

\\\

Will buy soon, spent way to much on records this last week.

Much appreciated!

will buy once its available, also liked you guys on fb. If you have any shows in the cities I'll come check you guys out for sure. Or if im in Duluth and you guys have a show or something.

Much appreciated as well! We should be at the Triple Rock in June on our way back home from tour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...