*Updated* Prices 10/30 SS : PS3, HRVRD, ACB, IPod Touch 4th Gen. 32GB

Thrice55

*Updated*

I'm getting a PS4 so I've decided to sell my PS3. I've decided I'm not going to do so until I actually get my PS4 (11/15, hopefully), so this really just me getting my feelers out there for this.

What I have is an 80GB PS3 (2 USB port, not 4 so no B/C), 4 controllers, playstation eye, mlb 12: the show, dead Space 2, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale and Call of Duty : Black Ops 2 and the PS3 Pulse 7.1 Wireless Headset. Looking to get somewhere in the $380 range and would love to sell it all as a bundle.

As I said before, I don't plan to actually sell this thing for another 2 weeks from Friday. But if I don't get any biters on anything from here in the next week or so I'll probably just end up throwing it on the bay with the rest of this stuff in the thread. Hit me up with pm's if you have any questions.

Just got an iPhone 5 so I no longer have any use for this. It's in good condition, just average wear scratches on the back from the case. But zero scratches or cracks on screen side, can provide pictures if requested. Have a few duplicates im trying to get rid of also :

PS3 Bundle $380 obo

HRVRD - The Inevitable and I (Clear w/Splatter) $22ppd

As Cities Burn - SILYAYD (Coke Bottle Clear) $37ppd ****SOLD**** (sorry, on mobile)

Tera Melos - X'd Out (unopened) $18ppd

IPod Touch 4th Gen. 32GB $105ppd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...