Kill Lincoln "That's Cool..." Order/Album Stream Jump Start Records

Kill Lincoln's new full length "That's Cool...In A Totally Negative and Destructive Way" is available via Jump Start Records. We currently only have this available on CD. The vinyl lacquers arrived at the office two days ago. Hopefully, the vinyl will be available in the next month. Today, For The Love Of Punk launched a full album stream as well as an interview with Kill Lincoln guitarist/vocalist, Mike. You can listen and read at the link below:

http://fortheloveofpunk.com/interview-and-stream-kill-lincoln-thats-cool-in-a-totally-negative-and-destructive-way/

You can order the CD at the following links:
Bandcamp: http://jumpstartrecords.bandcamp.com/album/thats-cool-in-a-totally-negative-and-destructive-way

Jump Start Records: http://www.jumpstartrecords.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=JSR&Product_Code=JST-088CD&Category_Code=CDS

FFO: Less Than Jake, Link 80, MU330

Tour Dates:
6/6 - The Sidebar - Baltimore, MD
6/7 - The Copper Coin - New Brunswick, NJ (with Tomahawk Chop)
6/8 - 222 Ormsby - Pittsburgh, PA
6/9 - Neshaminy Creek Brewing Co - Croydon, PA (with The Pietasters, All Eyes West)
6/13 - IOTA Club - Arlington, VA (with The Toasters)
6/21 - Fest Too - Alexandria, VA

Unless there is nostalgia to it or there is a soulfull sound I don't really listen to ska anymore, but I think these guys are awesome.

Glad you dig it. These guys write some really fun songs and have a very energetic live show. I think they probably lean a little more on the pop-punk side than straight up ska. 

Why doesn't SEPTA go up to Croydon? Damnit, the disadvantages of not having a car. I love Neshaminy Creek Brewing Co. (I have a couple Coconut Mudbank Milk Stouts in my closet right now), The Pietasters, All Eyes West and Ma Jolie. I am going to check these guys out now. All signs point to awesome.

Talked to the guy that runs Neshaminy Creek/Jumpstart at the recent Yards Real Ale Invitational, he got me so excited about this release and the Broadcaster release. Also Neshaminy Creek had a coconut milk stout that was made with girl scout cookies that was amazing.

That would be Jeremy. He runs the label and I'm the only employee for the label. It's awesome to see people on the board that not only follow the label, but also know about Jeremy's brewery. Him and the guys have put a lot of work into that brewery and it's good to see that things are taking off for them.