Vibration isolation question

Long story short, I've moved into a new place, space constraints are forcing me to switch to bookshelf speakers, and one of those speakers will be on the same surface as my turntable. It's a 4x2 expedit, positioned horizontally with the turntable toward one end, and the speaker on the other. I'm not going to be cranking music super loudly or anything, but do you guys think that slapping a set of those VIbrapod/Isonode/isolation feet under the speakers will be enough to mitigate serious vibrations from making their way over to the turntable? My turntable (Technics SL-D1) also has some slight vibration reducers built into its feet, but I could probably look into replacing those as well, if it would be worthwhile. Thanks in advance!

http://www.supersoundproofingsales.com/Vibration-Pads/products/25/

These things are great. I use them to isolate my speakers from the concrete floor in my apartment so that my neighbors have less to complain about. I'm sure he'll chime in when he sees this with his experience, but thefinalsound has his speakers set up on the same piece of furniture as his turntable and he isolates them with the same pads.