FS: You Me and Everyone We Know, A Great Big Hole EP, 2 copies

Vinyl Freak

• 9 months later...

I think it's a fair price. After shipping it about what I paid for them.

these were five - seven dollars a piece. so you paid (unless you live out of the US) at most, like 16 bucks. I'm not shitting on you for trying to make some money. but lets be honest here. 

you can still pick up a black copy for $5 at the TBR store. 

these were five - seven dollars a piece. so you paid (unless you live out of the US) at most, like 16 bucks. I'm not shitting on you for trying to make some money. but lets be honest here. 

you can still pick up a black copy for $5 at the TBR store.

Please do not march into a thread and state that you can get an item for $X on eBay or some other online store. Or that you're selling the same item for less. If you think their price may be too high, don't be rude about it. If others feel the same way, then it won't sell. This is a hobby where each person gives an item a different monetary worth. While it's fine to look out for others, people should also do research into the item they are buying. also, if a buyer offers a price that you consider to be too low a price for an item, please politely decline it, or give them a ball park figure you're thinking around.

Similarly, if you want an item that someone else is also asking for, it is better etiquette that you create your own topic with your contact information, trade list, or the price you're willing to pay.

I'm not shitting on you, just saying.