NIN- With Teeth

kaceymalakian

Hello, Sort of new to this website.. Anyways, I am a huge collector and have been in search for a few albums.. So if youre selling any of these let me know... give me a price and we will take it from there

Not in order

With Teeth- NIN

Issues- KORN

Black Album- Metallica

All that you cant leave behind- U2

10,000 Days - TOOL

Wild Mood Swings- Cure

Bloodflowers- Cure

If you have anything related to these artists, or genres Let me know I might not have it

• 1 month later...

The only 10,000 Days you're going to find will be bootlegged.  That title has never seen an official pressing.

There's a listing for Wild Mood Swings (US release) on discogs.com for $45 plus shipping.  Not sure you're going to see it much cheaper than that.  I wouldn't be surprised if this one never gets reissued as it was accepted rather poorly by most fans of the Cure when it was originally released.  It has arguably the worst song the Cure has ever put out, "the 13th".  God that song is retarded...

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=1548948&ev=rb

I picked up With Teeth in great condition on eBay for $50 a while back. I think if you're patient you can get it for that price.

The Black Album 45 RPM version is still dirt cheap. I think they pressed WAYYYY too many of these.

Don't get 10,000 Days unless you really like paying $50 for bootleg vinyl that sounds like a so-so CD rip.