Titus Andronicus LP4

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I see a lot of people on Twitter have received their orders, but I still haven't received mine.  Has anyone on here received their order?  I'm starting to think I might have a really long wait since they're back on tour.  I placed my order the night the store went up. 

Pre-ordering the LP is cheap and a no-brainer, but is the $100 Super VIP going to be worth it? I've gotta keep my collection going, but can't imagine wanting to keep the DVDs and CDRs around after the first viewing.

I guess you just have to look at it like a Kickstarter where you're losing some money on the thing, but at least the thing gets made.

this is for the rock opera, yes? I ordered signed LPs back in early July and I still don't have those. items. Although I noticed the drawings are all making their way.

I emailed the band yesterday, because I too haven't received my order. They claim they mailed it to me over a week ago, but I never received it. I'm waiting to hear from them again. I hope they'll correct the issue...